Review Detail

4.7 19 0.5
Fragrances May 22, 2018 902
ATTRACTION BY AVON REVIEW?VEEBEECOUTURE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First of all, I know they say don’t judge a book by it’s cover but they didn’t mention perfume. This bottle is so beautiful and sleek! As soon as I saw it I was in love, and I hadn’t even smelt it yet. I think that Avon did a great job of pairing the name of the fragrance with the bottle because I was certainly attracted from the start.
What’s great about this scent is that it’s not overwhelming. Oftentimes fragrances are so strong or they smell different once they’ve dried on your skin but with Attraction by Avon that’s not the case. It’s a soft and subtle scent, it’s fruity but won’t leave you smelling like a fruit salad. I think what I love most about this scent is the vanilla in it, it’s my favourite scent and so when I use this fragrance I immediately feel happy. It reminds me of baking cupcakes as a child with my gran but also makes me feel mature. That probably sounds strange but it’s a scent that is distinguished but playful and I love it!

I wear this scent almost daily! It’s great for daily use but would be perfect for a bride who wants to smell as lovely as she looks. If I had this fragrance before I got married I would have definitely worn it on my wedding day. Aside from wearing it with a big white dress, I would wear it for a day event, heck I would wear it even if I was just at home. It’s suitable for day but would absolutely work for at night too. I think what makes it so versatile is the fact that it’s not an overly strong scent.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
V
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments