Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 28 0.5
Advanced Technique 360 nourishment with argan oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I am a definite sucker for bargains and that is why I love AVON as there are always incredible special offers available...one of the many that I took advantage of was the Argan Oil Shampoo and conditioner pack where you received this incredible product right here the Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment with Argan oil leave in treatment. I absolutely love this product and use it with every second or third wash and I have had my bottle for about 6-8 months already....so a little definitely goes a long way.

I love how it smells and how it leaves my hair soft and tangle free and if I choose not to blow dry my hair this serum ensures that my hair stays frizz free and gorgeous. A perfect example of how great this product and it's accompanying products the AVON shampoo with Argan oil and AVON condition with argan oil, is when I dyed my hair recently and even after using the treatment conditioner provided my hair just did not feel right, I applied my 360 nourishment with argan oil over night and the next morning my hair was back to its super lustrous and gorgeous self.

Again, for me this is a winner and I would recommend it to anyone.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply