Review Detail

4.8 12 0.5
Treatments, Masks July 03, 2013 309
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay, so this was a great sized sample of an AMAZING hair saver found in last week’s issue of Grazia magazine.

“There’s more to life than hair but it’s a good place to start” That is the Aussie Philosophy. After using this amazing mask found out exactly what that meant.

This is a great time saver as it only needs 3 minutes to achieve pure hair satisfaction. This Reconstructor is a deep conditioning mask for damaged hair. It helps to improve manageability and shine.

I‘ve only used this sample product but upon some googling am glad to report that the full-sized product is packaged in the same colours and wording. The mask itself is a creamy, opulent and pearly white semi-liquid. It is easy to massage onto hair and is easily absorbed. After the 3 minutes, it does harden slightly on hair but this isn’t uncomfortable as it doesn’t stiffen.

This is the new formula that is enriched with Aloe Vera. The unique ingredient is the Australian Balm Mint extract, it helps smooth rough cuticles and helps restore manageability and adds shine. This unique ingredient has a very uhm, unique smell. The packaging says it’s a sweet smell but I felt it similar to ashes used in Indian prayers. This upset me a bit as the scent was left on my hair for a good week after, even after washing my hair twice during that time. It isn’t a nauseating scent but was just weird and a scent I don’t really appreciate.

The mask was very invigorating and helped to soften my hair and definitely left it looking treated and shiny. My ends looked hydrated and full and my roots were cleansed and full of volume. The Reconstructor took some time to wash off, but after the second rinse and some rubbing and massaging off; my hair was smooth and untangled.

It’s a great product and one I’m glad I got to try and enjoy the rewards of, but due to the scent it gives off I’m not sure I’ll be trying it again in a hurry. It’s fantastic when you don’t have the time to go for a full treatment or if you’ve missed a trim and need to disguise your split ends for a week or two. If you can learn to not mind the scent, then this could very possibly be your elixir for all your hair woes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply