Review Detail

4.4 9 0.5
Body Moisturizers August 01, 2013 675
Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To be quite frank, I've NEVER used any Eucerin products before until this, shocking right? Well better late then never!Although healing is it's main purpose, there is no job to big or small for Aquaphor! I can't emphasize on this anymore, the Aquaphor is simply AMAZING and this is why. To my dismay, exam stress led to an unwanted breakout which I couldn't keep my hands off -I have problem. My skin was raw with numerous cuts, as soon as it started healing I instantly panicked thinking to myself WHAT DID I DO TO MY FACE? I tried almost everything, and eventually started sticking a plaster on my face like Nelly.

I then remembered I had the Aquaphor and decided to try it out overnight. The results were phenomenal, the next morning my skin had healed and literally shed like a snake , gross but very satisfying! I was SO relieved, up to now you can't tell that two weeks back I had a 10 cent sized hole on my face. Apart from that the Aquaphor is great for repairing, healing and preventing unwanted dry, cracked skin! It can be used on anything from your cuticles to your heels. And not only that it works GREAT as a primer as well! I would recommend using a pea sized amount as anything more could leave your face looking rather oily.

Would I purchase this again? Yes!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
NA
Top 500 Reviewer 26 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply