Review Detail

4.3 42 0.5
African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Daily Repair Facial Oil
(Updated: September 08, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Here goes my two weeks review of African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Daily Repair Facial Oil.

This repair oil really seems like a wonderful product after two full weeks of use day & night before applying my moisturizer on top. I love the fact that it does not get greasy during the day or mess my clothing. It has a love scent of mixed oils namely : Jojoba Oil and delicate essential oils of Geranium, Rose, Lavender and Neem. The scent of this product is so calming and relaxing.

The rooibos advantage daily repair facial oil is said to reduce the appearance of dark spots while protecting your skin against environmental damage.
I must say I have blemishes on the sides of my forehead and dark marks left by pimples, so far I think my skin is still adjusting to this new product since it dried out beginning of week 2 but later became clearer of dry skin. I have not yet seen much of a difference during this 2 weeks but I am loving the product and trusting for better results. I have an oily skin.

I also love the fact that you can control the amount of drops to use on the skin which is made possible by the nozzle attached to lid.

It's clear gold in colour
Oily in texture
30ml size bottle
R180.00 Dischem
it's very light

#RooibosRepair @beuatybulletin @africanextracts

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply