Review Detail

4.3 42 0.5
African Extracts Rooibos Facial Oil
(Updated: August 31, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the African Extracts Rooibos facial oil for just over a week, I must be honest I haven't seen too much of a difference in my face just yet, but I have felt a difference. Usually after washing my face, it is very dry and tight, but after applying the facial oil, it feels loads better and my skin is glowing - not from the oil, because the oil itself is not greasy at all, which is actually something I was worried about. It is absorbed into your skin, not left on the surface. When I saw the packaging I was quite impressed, it was bold and bright and made me feel excited to use it. It is a 30ml bottle and for the amount you are supposed to use daily, this bottle will last for a long time, so the pricing of R180.99 is definitely worth it.
So far, I would recommend this product.

So, it has been 3 weeks since I have started using this facial oil and I must say, I am really enjoying the oil!! It is quick, easy & simple to use if you're an "on-the-go" type of person, like myself! I have noticed a difference in my skin, it seems smoother and more even and it's only been 3 weeks. What I am impressed about the most is that you literally only use 2 - 3 drops a day, it's a 30ml bottle so it will last you a while! R180 a bottle once every 2 - 3 months is most definitely worth it!!! A big thumbs up for me on the African Extracts Rooibos Daily Repair Facial Oil!!!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Before using African Extracts Rooibos Facial Oil
African Extract Rooibos Facial Oil - Final Review
African Extract Rooibos Facial Oil - 2 week review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply