Inglot Cosmetics Launch in South Africa's Video

• 2165 Views
Uploaded By: Deedles . Category: Makeup . Added on: 26 November 2010.
In this Video:
Description
Inglot a fantastic new cosmetic brand has arrived in South Africa and is opening at Canal Walk on Saturday 27th November!

Customer info: (021) 447 7718 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (021) 447 7718      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
E-mail: info@inglot.co.za
www.inglotcosmetics.com

Inglot produces high quality cosmetics at very affordable prices none of which are tested on animals. The very latest eye, lip, foundation and nail colour trends and textures are formulated and used in house by trained make up artists who also promote the brand in the market place.

The incredible Freedom System allows the customer to create and customise their very own colour palettes in eye colours, lips, foundation and blush.

Thank you Beautybulletin team for organising everything so we could see all the amazing products and give you a short intro to this new fantastic cosmetics company.
Comments
Kiki
Kiki
Great job guys! The video is great! I am so happy - I heard they opened in Sandton!
3 years ago
Jade Lotus
Jade Lotus
This is so fantastic guys! thanks for this! I hope they open one in JHB
3 years ago
kikobunny0102
kikobunny0102
Thanks ladies for all the comments :) I had alot of fun filming and editing this. I hope you enjoyed the video and drooled as much as I did when I was in Inglots! I have 3 of their shadows and I LOVE THEM MORE THAN ANY EYESHADOW I HAVE EVER USED! Will do a tutorial and review on it soon :)

Can everyone hear the music on this video? Youtube is giving me problems, I can't hear the music I've attached to the video
3 years ago
SOARES
SOARES
Wait CT Im on my way, just packing !!!!! LOL! Why are the best stores in CT really now , they have the beach already !
3 years ago
janis
janis
makes me wanna cry cos I don't live in Cape Town anymore! this is truly make-up heaven!!!!
3 years ago
atomickitten
atomickitten
WOW STUNNING! Diana and Chloe u ladies r fab! Really nice for me, since I couldnt be at the opening, I felt like I could at least see a bit of it. Sad that I cant go and buy though ( sigh )
3 years ago
varsh_n
varsh_n
such a cool video:) felt like i was there!! thanks guys 4 posting this- love the music.. very Parisian!
3 years ago
Shaheeda
Shaheeda
Great work Guys! I nearly died twice. Once for that gorgeous wall of lip products and again when the special offer popped on the screen in the end. At least now I know I'll be spending at least R300 lol :D
3 years ago
Deedles
Deedles
Ive though I uploaded, Chloe filmed and editing.... So a special thanks to Chloe for the great effort and creativity. :)
3 years ago