Sign up as a VIP member
Create a Beauty Bulletin VIP member profile and start interacting and sharing with our amazing community of like-minded South African women. You may be chosen to become part of our Product Review Club, where you’ll receive exciting new beauty products to try. And remember, the more you network and share with the beauty community, the more likely we’ll choose you. Click Here to Join for FREE.
- Hair Colour
- Hair Type
- Hair Texture
- Skin Type
- Skin Tone
- Eye Colour
- Makeup Style
- Minimal. Im a makeup artist and having worked at MAC on counter, the need to let my skin breathe overtook!
- Favourite beauty product: I can't live without this product
- Lip balm!
- Favourite Beauty Product: I wouldn't die, but I would suffer greatly without this product
- Night cream, without a doubt
- Favourtie Beauty Product: Without this product, I'd have to start drinking at noon
- My Beauty Secret
- I do the Tanaka Facial massage every night before i go to bed. It's tightened the contours on my face and smoothed out my pores ;)
- My Routine
Cleanse twice a day
Use a day cream with an Spf
Use a night cream
Exfoliate 2-3 times weekly
Use a face mask once a week
Facial massage every night
- My Horror Story
- I went for a facial that was gifted to me for my birthday and had the most HORRENDOUS breakout that left me with scars for 3 years!!! I cringe when looking at the pictures.
- My Celebrity Look-a-like
- Angelina Jolie?
Suaad D Artistry
- Profile Video
- Ponds Flawless Radiance Review
- Member since
- Monday, 02 April 2012 21:46
- Last online
- 2 days ago
- Profile views
- 512 views
ricebunny: afternoon ladies :)
Blazzy: i have recieved my parcel ow am i sooo excited to do my review :-)
michee: @Arthz: thanx angel, what put me off is that you dnt choose what you want, they just send you a box, thnx anyway
Arthz: My advise is go onto the site and look at previous boxes. that will give you an indication of what to expect. If you like previous boxes and want to sign up go for it. If you dont like what you see, then dont
Arthz: @ michee, I been with rubybox for the last few years! I would say its worth it, but to be honest some months isnt. Its like one month you really happy, and the next month you hate your box. Not consistent at all.
michee: ladies, is any of you signed up for a subscription with rubybox? is it worth it.
Nancy Katy: @Arthz wow you work for a amazing company wish you and all involved in this fund raising all the best,good going Arthz :)
Nancy Katy: @michee.. glad you deceided to get it :D
Arthz: So great to hear K@t :) It part of a fund raising thing our company is doing for an underpriveledged creche. We are laying astro turf on the grounds so to fund it we selling raffle tickets for R20 :) The prizes are 3x weekend stays incl breakfast at any Tsogo Sun hotel :) Grateful that they sponsored such an awesome prize!
K@t: @Arthz Great initiative. I did a very similar thing for my New Years Resolution and it is so rewarding.
michee: @Nancy katy: i saw the facial brush now on the Body shop website, will make a turn there on saturday. thnx
Nancy Katy: @michee Morning :)
michee: Morning ladies and @Nancy Kty: thank you.
Nancy Katy: @Tzar.. cant wait to see your review tonight :)
Nancy Katy: @Tzar Thank you :D
Only registered users are allowed to post
- Hands down, one of the greatest mascara’s I have tried so far. It separates like a dream and it does not clump. I achieved full, long and separated lashes. It feels very light on the lashes and I would always forget that I was wearing any mascara. A lot of the time I feel that mascara is too heavy and my lashes fee weighted but not with this formulation. The product also lives up to...
Hello Lovelies! It’s Body Month on here on Beauty Bulletin and as such, it’s time to share some body tips with you guys, yay! I’m 27 years old (I’ll be 28 soon, hooray) and body products have always been ...
- This has to be my favourite pigment colour of all time! It is incredibly versatile and while it may be pricey, i gave it a 5 star rating as its all about the concentration of colour, meaning you use less and it goes a VERY long way. This was one of my go to colours in my kit (and i say "was" as it politely "grew feet" and walked away). It has a lovely duo-chrome...