Sign up as a VIP member
Create a Beauty Bulletin VIP member profile and start interacting and sharing with our amazing community of like-minded South African women. You may be chosen to become part of our Product Review Club, where you’ll receive exciting new beauty products to try. And remember, the more you network and share with the beauty community, the more likely we’ll choose you. Click Here to Join for FREE.
- About me
- i run my own events company and always on the go. i have been told that im crazy (in a good way) and i love to always make others happy. when i see them happy - im HAPPY!!
- Current Age Group
- My Drink
- Red wine, Apple Martini & Amarula
- South Africa
- City / Town
- Hair Colour
- Hair Type
- Hair Texture
- Skin Type
- Skin Tone
- Eye Colour
- Makeup Style
- fresh but as well as daring somtimes. i wear foundation, liner, mascara, blush, bronzer and concealer for days. smoky eyes and dramatic eyes for evenings. learning and loving new products
- Favourite beauty product: I can't live without this product
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation - it just makes my skin look great.
- Favourite Beauty Product: I wouldn't die, but I would suffer greatly without this product
- Moisturizer. my skin is very dry!
- Favourtie Beauty Product: Without this product, I'd have to start drinking at noon
- Mascara - without my dark lashes im a washed out blonde :-) i cant go without it.
- My Beauty Secret
- If my skin is really lacking a bit of glow, i use a small bit of vaseline and rub it on the apples of my cheeks ... guess i should invest in a good primer maybe?
- My Routine
- wash, tone and moisturize. mask once a week. exfoliate twice a week
- My Horror Story
- i rubbed my eyes once after cutting chilli, bad idea. i had mascara smudged everywhere. later i dashed to the shop for something and forgot to fix my eyes. when my boyfriend came home he asked me what happend and then i realized i went out like that!!! horror!!!
- My Celebrity Look-a-like
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Monday, 31 January 2011 12:05
- Last online
- 2 weeks ago
- Profile views
- 924 views
Nancy Katy: Sharfaa I love your review Chubby Stick eye shadow xxx
Sharfaa Kass: My Video Review on the NEW Chubby Stick Shadow Tint is up! Check it out here «link»
Sharfaa Kass: @Suaad D Artistry We missed you at the Clinique Event at V&A! Are you up for another get together? How's the ankle?
Sharfaa Kass: @Suaad D Artistry Oh EM JEE!! It's been to long honey!!
Sharfaa Kass: @j9_pen Mwah!! Thhanx for sharring! Your hair really suites you x
j9_pen: n. btw thnk u, ur too sweet, giving me toothache...xoxo
j9_pen: @Sharfaa- I use the Babybliss 25mm curling tong, after my ETI turbo hairdryer its my fav tool
Cherry-Lee: @sharfaa kass...hallelujah, hallelujah lol. I'll think of u whenever I hear that.
Sharfaa Kass: @Cherry-Lee When I saw my eyebrow pencils afterward I actually heardthe angels sing! hehe
Sharfaa Kass: @j9_pen Watched your Frangrance Video and really enjoyed it :) Tell me how do you stye your hair? It looks amazing!! Really like your fringe flick xx
Cherry-Lee: @sharfaa kass lyk u said thank God we have eyebrow pencils.
Sharfaa Kass: @Cherry-Lee You have no idea girlfriend! LOL I stood starring at the mirror for a good 10mins in complete SHOCK!! LOL
Sharfaa Kass: @amiiparker I wil definitely be trying other options :O
Jenanton: @Cherry-Lee Absolutely! That's what makes moving to a new place to hard!
Only registered users are allowed to post
- Well Dermactin promises to diminish the appearance of all hyperpigmentations of the skin. Hyperpigmentation is any dark spot, including age-spots, freckles, malasma, and sun-spots. Dermactin claims to be effective on even the most difficult to reduce dark skin spots. I got this serum at Dischem (its about R150-R200) after i had a birthday facial (this was in May). As i have a few marks on my face from not wearing a sun screen...
Johnson's Daily Essentials Nourishing 24hour day cream with SPF 15 , written by a guest.
- i love this cream purely because of the spf and the way it nourishes the skin. i struggle from dry skin and im constantly looking for something to help with the dryness. i found this cream to do just that. its rich and creamy and sinks into your skin very easily. it doesnt leave your skin feeling tight and sticky like other face creams does. i suffer from blemishes and marks left from pimples....
Essence My Base Illuminating make-up base, written by a guest.
- This is actually one of two My Base products, the other one being a 'skin perfection' base. Used it as a primer, this base leaves a pretty sheen to the skin before you apply your foundation. I'm not really sure that illumination shows through the foundation (although other people have noted that they can really see the shimmer when they use the product) - but it sure does look nice when it's applied to bare...