Sign up as a VIP member
Create a Beauty Bulletin VIP member profile and start interacting and sharing with our amazing community of like-minded South African women. You may be chosen to become part of our Product Review Club, where you’ll receive exciting new beauty products to try. And remember, the more you network and share with the beauty community, the more likely we’ll choose you. Click Here to Join for FREE.
- About me
- im a people person - love being with my friends and family and my pets. i am addicted to music and have an unhealthy obsession with makeup :) i like to surround myself with fun intelligent people - im very confident and i like to be with same-minded people because confidence builds on confidence.i love all things beauty related, im a little wacky with my style and taste, and i love to try new things. i never ever wear nail polish, it kind of creeps me out.
- Current Age Group
- My Drink
- vodka/cherries & berries woolies juice/shots
- South Africa
- City / Town
- Hair Colour
- Hair Type
- Hair Texture
- Skin Type
- Skin Tone
- Eye Colour
- Makeup Style
Daytime-rich browns and golds
Nighttime-anything goes, the more dramatic the better. i love experimenting with bright colours.
- Favourite beauty product: I can't live without this product
- My foundation - max factor. Don't leave the house without it (not a joke).
- Favourite Beauty Product: I wouldn't die, but I would suffer greatly without this product
- My body shop tea tree oil night cream. lifesaver!
- Favourtie Beauty Product: Without this product, I'd have to start drinking at noon
- My mascara-max factor false lash effect. I love it.
- My Beauty Secret
- NEVER go to sleep with makeup on - ever ever ever.
- My Routine
Morning- shower, wash face, face cream and base, dry hair if i washed it, do rest of makeup.
Evening- makeup remover, facewash, toner, face cream, lip cream.
- My Horror Story
- Thinking that bright pink and purple eyeshadow suited my skin tone in grade 9....i looked like a sick pumpkin.
- My Celebrity Look-a-like
- Apparently, leighton meester, but i don't see it..especially with my newly short hair.
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Tuesday, 26 October 2010 14:07
- Last online
- 4 months ago
- Profile views
- 1,035 views
Nancy Katy: @priya ok will do :D
PriyaNunkuma: @nancy thank you! Follow my blog as well
Nancy Katy: @Priya great Beauty Blog,following you on twitter..
Nancy Katy: @magslie you need a relaxing Bath with lots of Bubbles ..
Nancy Katy: @Arthz can I get the Johnson's African nature at Dischem,thanx :D
magslie: Feeling so sleepy i need a beauty boost
Arthz: Hey Beauties! I have just seen the Fuzzy Textured nail polish that is coming to SA soon. How exciting! Just seen it now on Priya's Blog. Go check it out, cos I think its such an awesome and creative idea. «link»
msdvine: i need to stop being intimidated by video that is taking myself one and uploading it
Nancy Katy: @Arthz thanks for the high pitched ...Good Morning :)
Nancy Katy: @michee okay think I will try it tonight,need some me time.Good Advice michee lol xx
michee: @Nancy Katy: lol, it works i really recommend it.
Arthz: *High pitched* Good Morning! Hope all you guys have a lovely day!
Nancy Katy: @michee is that your secreat for looking so Fab..im getting me a whole box of tea bags then :D
Nancy Katy: @michee you are always so sweet xx Have a fab day my good friend :D
michee: ice cold used tea bags in your eyes for 10 minutes, does wonder i am the proof.
Only registered users are allowed to post